Hi There! If you are looking at this page, I think you may want to be a leader. It’s pretty fun. You should totally do it. Here is what you need to do.
- (New To Scouts) Fill out the Boy Scouts of America Adult Online Application (Link)
- (Existing BSA#) – Fill out the paper based Application (Link) & Background Check Form.
- Register @ My.Scounting.Org and take the Youth Protection Online Class.
- Print and fill out the BSA Medical Form Parts A, B (Link)
- Print and Fill Out, and Sign the Adult Church Volunteer Form. (Link)
Once complete, bring a copy of your Adult Application, Medical Form, Church Volunteer Form, and your Youth Protection Class Certificate to the Committee Chair and complete your interview. Please do NOT contact the church. The Committee Chair will present your paperwork to the Committee. Once the Committee approves you, we will seek the approval of the church, once approved by the Church, we will contact you to get your Background Check with Fingerprints. You will also be required to attend an online Church Safe Environment Protection training. Take no action on the Fingerprints\Background Check, or the SEP Class until you are told you are approved.
If you want to purchase the leader books, please visit the scout shop. You are not approved to wear the uniform until you are fully trained and approved. If you need to get a uniform – The Scout Store is located in Tampa at 13228 N Central Ave, Tampa, FL 33612. You should visit the scout shop for uniforms as they have sales from time to time.You are NOT TO WEAR A UNIFORM, UNLESS APPROVED by the Church! (Even if you are an existing leader in another Troop)
Send us a message!
[contact-form-7 id=”76″ title=”Contact form 1″]